5 Exotic Belgium tourist attractions to explore with a Belgium visa UK
The beguiling country of Belgium boasts of medieval architecture, world-famous beer, delicious chocolates, enthralling churches & much more. There are many spell-binding Belgium tourist attractions which draw thousands of tourists every year.
Apart from famed Places to visit in Belgium, the country offers UNESCO-accredited heritage sites, tranquil canals & mouth-watering cuisine. Let’s not forget the well-known Belgium waffles & fries. With historic castles & Battlefields, rare flora & fauna, Natural offerings & many more, Belgium is the perfect choice for an eventful vacation. So, grab a Belgium visa UK & visit Belgium with loved ones to make memories for life.
5 Must-Visit Belgium tourist attractionswith a Belgium visa:
Here are 5 amazing Belgium places to visit for a momentous vacation:
Ardennes -One of the best places to visit in Belgium:
- Ardennes is best known for its Forests, Hills & Adventure offerings.
- Tourists & sybarites can relish biking, trekking, camping & other thrilling activities.
- Due to dense forests, caves & gorgeous cliffs, you can find various species of animals like Wild boar, Lynx & deer.
- You can also explore popular attractions such as Domain of the Caves of Han (Han-sur-Lesse), Labyrinth of Barvaux & Castle of Bouillon.
Brussels – A Plethora of gorgeous places to see in Brussels:
- The enticing capital city Brussels offers beautiful chapels, grand palaces, popular museums & picturesque mansions.
- There are various places to visit in Brusselslike Tintin Museum, Grand Palace &MannekinPis.
- Brussels Top Attractionsinclude the Atomium, Royal Greenhouses of Laeken, Napolean’s Waterloo & The Bruges Belfry Building.
- You can savor lip-smacking beers in a wide range of bars or visit the Café Belga which is a well-known Brussels tourist attraction. Enjoy a wonderful ambience, great views & mouth-watering café food in this beguiling café.
Antwerp – One of the must-visit places to go in Belgium:
- Antwerp wears Belgian Culture, traditions & arts on its sleeves.
- This city bears the nickname “Food Capital” due to its exquisite culinary delights & lip-smacking beers.
- You can explore architectural marvels & palaces or modern museums & captivating art galleries. Antwerp also carries the tag of “Diamond District” due to 70% of global uncut diamonds being traded in the city.
- Major Belgium tourist attractions are Rubenshuis, Antwerp Zoo, Plantin Morteus Museum & Stadsfeestzaal Shopping Centre.
Leuven – Renowned Beer Breweries:
- Leuven is known for some of the best Breweries in Belgium.
- In addition to classic breweries, tourists can explore bustling markets, cafés, galleries, marvellous churches & street side pubs.
- Leuven is home to the world’s oldest catholic university. So, you can see many young students going about their daily routine in this resplendent city.
- Some of the popular places to visit in Belgium city of Leuven are Town Hall, Bell Tower, Saint Peter’s Church & Library of Leuven University.
Dinant – Exotic Caves, Flora & Fauna:
- This gorgeous city is located by the banks of Meuse River in the Namur region.
- Dinant boasts of natural caves such as Han & Grotto, national park with varied flora & fauna & towering fortress.
- Adventure buffs can enjoy a plethora of hiking trails as per their set of skills i.e Beginners or seasoned hikers. Other activities include kayaking, rock climbing, archery & much more.
- Popular Belgium tourist attractions are Charles de Gaulle Bridge, La Citadelle& Church of Notre Dame.
There are many other mesmerising Belgium places to visit while exploring the amazing country. So, get a Belgium visa appointment materialized & embark on a momentous journey to Belgium with friends or family.