Celebrate Easter in Brussels 2020 with a Belgium visa UK
The enthralling country of Belgium is best known for its mouth-watering culinary offerings, beguiling tourist attractions & wonderful festivals. Easter in Brussels 2020 is one such amazing revelry that comprises of many fascinating traditions & family activities.
A few alluring Things to do during Easter in Brussels are participating in the Easter Egg Hunt, Celebrating with the Easter Parade, Observing the Flying Bells so on & so forth. But that’s not all! Tourists can visit the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken which are open only 3 weeks every year. Take part in the Spring Tij Festival or relish Easter blooms at Floralia which is located just outside Brussels. The amazing Brussels has something for every tourist or sybarite. So, apply for a Belgium visa appointment to clear all the formalities & enjoy Easter holidays 2020 Belgium with a Belgium visa.
5 Major Highlights of Easter in Brussels 2020:
Here are 5 must-try attractions while celebrating easter in Belgium 2020 with loved ones:-
Easter Egg Hunt – A Popular revelry of Easter 2020:
- This wonderful tradition is popular among kids & adults alike.
- These eggs are made up of chocolates or allied sweet products.
- Various organisers conduct these egg hunts. Some of the popular egg hunt events are:
- Uccle’s free egg hunt
- Forest’s free egg hunt
- Belvue Museum’s egg hunt
- Walibi Belgium’s egg hunt
Visit the Greenhouses of Laeken – Major attraction of Easter in Brussels 2020:
- The Royal Greenhouses of Laeken throws its door open for 3 weeks during the Easter Season in Brussels.
- Tourists can grab the opportunity of exploring the following features of the Royal Greenhouse:
- Seven enigmatic greenhouses
- Azalea greenhouse
- A colony of birds along with orange trees
- Grab this once in a lifetime opportunity & make memories for life with your friends or family this Easter in Belgium 2020
Relish Easter Blooms at Floralia – A Must-visit place for Easter in Brussels 2020:
- For travellers who prefer a more relaxing experience, head over to the Groot Bijgaarden.
- The Groot Bijgaarden hosts the annual Floralia which coincides with the Easter in Brussels 2020.
- Enjoy picturesque views of 14 hectares of land filled with tulips, & various other blooms such as narcissi, violets, azaleas, rhododendrons & more.
- An exclusive 1000 m greenhouse is created which changes its floral arrangements every week. This mammoth task is helmed by the renowned Dutch artists Hans Danko ensuring that visitors experience fascinating views every week.
- You can also visit the historic chapel which showcases wonderful orchids or explore the hidden gem – moated castle of 13th century.
Experience the Easter Parade – Enjoy Easter holidays 2020 Belgium:
- Every year during the Easter in Brussels, the Easter parade takes place.
- This captivating parade goes through the Grand Palace of Brussels. This wonderful event showcases the age-old traditions as well as new trends of revelries such as music & live concerts.
- Stay till the end of the parade to witness spectacular fire show displays.
The Flying Bells – An enigmatic legend of Easter in Belgium 2020:
- Legend has it that the church bells would disappear a day before the Easter celebrations.
- These bells would return just in time for the Easter revelries.
- The bells would bring along plenty of chocolates & eggs.
- This myth continues today. But, in order to honor the tradition, Brussels observes the “Silent Saturday”. During this day, church bells wont be rung anywhere during Easter.
Apart from the Easter in Brussels 2020, visitors, & sybarites can explore a gamut of scenic locations & major tourist attractions. While exploring Brussels in Belgium, tourists can enjoy culinary delights such as waffles, chocolates, fries or Beers. So, what are you waiting for? Grab a Belgium visa UK & relish an unforgettable experience of Easter in Belgium with loved ones.