Mini Europe in Belgium–Witness Europe in a Glance
The enthralling country of Belgium boasts of spell-binding attractions like Grand Palace, Belfry of Bruges & Mini Europe In Belgium. So, what is Mini Europe all about? Why should you visit it? Read on to find out!
What is Mini Europe in Belgium?
Mini Europe is a miniature park which is located in the outskirts of Brussels. This alluring park was opened in the year 1989.
It boasts of around 350 minis that have been made at a scale of 1:25. The miniatures represent some of the most essential landmarks from about 80 cities from countries of the European Union. These amazing Brussels amusement parks located just alongside the Atomium.
If you want to quickly & delightfully enjoy the European Union’s most prominent monuments then Mini Europe is the place to be!
You will find fascinating monuments such as:
- Eiffel Tower – It is only 13 meters in height!
- Big Ben – Only 4 meters tall.
There are many other miniature monuments like the Town Hall of Brussels & Santiago de Compostela Cathedral that took thousands of hours to make. This amazing miniature park attracts close to 350,000 tourists every year & is characterized by lorries, boats, trains, moving windmills & gardens.
Yearly Schedule & Timings of Mini Europe Brussels
- 4th January to 12th March – Closed
- 20th March to 30th June – 9.30 AM to 6 PM
- 1st July to 31st August – 9.30 AM to 8 PM
- 1st September to 30th September – 9.30 AM to 6 PM
- 1st October to 9th January – 10 AM to 6 PM
Special Timings: 17th July to 14th August – 9.30 AM to Midnight. Enjoy Enthralling Fireworks
Tickets for Mini-Europe
Combined Tickets including Atomium:
- Children (under 12): 18.40 Euros or USD 22.10 USD
- Children (12-18): 22.50 Euros or 27.10 USD
- Adults: 29 Euros or 34.90 USD
- People above the age of 65: 27.30 Euros or 32.80 USD
Planetarium + Mini Europe:
- Children (under 12): 16 Euros or 19.30 USD
- Adults: 21.50 Euros or 25.80 USD
- People over 65: 19.50 Euros or 23.40 USD
Only Mini Europe Brussels
- Children who are under 120 centimeters – Free entry
- Children (under 12): 12 Euros or 14.50 USD
- Adults: 16.50 Euros or 19.90 USD
- Over 65s: 16.50 Euros or 19.90 Dollars
Attractions Near Mini Europe in Belgium
- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart
- GaleriesRoyales Saint-Hubert
How to Reach Mini Europe?
You can easily reach Mini Europe via Bus, Tram or Metro.
- By Bus – You need to take lines 84 & 88after arriving from Heysel.
- By Tram – You need to take line 51 after arriving from Heysel.
- By Metro – You need to take line 6 after arriving from Heysel.
Hotels near Mini Europe
- B&B Marianne – This exquisite hotel is located in an authentic Belgian townhouse which is right in the heart of Brussel’s City Center. Enjoy beautiful rooms, free WiFi& more at this amazing hotel.
- The Pegasus Hotel –Reaching Atomium from this hotel hardly takes 10 minutes. This alluring hotel offers exquisite rooms & a plethora of facilities for tourists.
- LogiesStenon – This amazing hotel is situated in Lake Laeken& is just 900 meters from Mini Europe in Belgium.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply for a Belgium Visa right away to experience alluring Mini Europe in Belgium with your friends or family.