- Belguim Visa is a travel visa and document acquisition service.The company’s registration number is 9717775.
Here are the privacy policies that Belguim Visa abides by. Our sole motive is to take care of the customers & provide them excellent services on our platform. We have constituted privacy policies to the best of our knowledge. Please go through it in case of any confusion. However, feel free to contact us in case any issue surfaces pertaining to visa. We assure you fair & timely resolution.
We assure you of our commitment in protecting the integrity & confidentiality of your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We collect information, which is absolutely required to provide you the requested service, through active as well as passive manners.
Active Information: The active information includes your name, contact details, e-mail addresses when you subscribe to our updates and provide reviews & ratings tour site services.
- Whenever we handle a visa, passport or document legalization services, we may collect passport details, nationality details, work/family/education background, and other data required by the issuing authorities like consultants, passport offices.
Passive Information: Passive information includes the information which your computer & system sends automatically while you browse our website.
- We collect the following information from the site visitors:
- Site Usage Information
- Customer & Site Feedback
- Cookies refer to small chunks of data that is sent from a website & stored in a user’s web browser while the user browses any website. Every time a website is loaded, the browser sends the cookie related information to the website server to notify user’s previous activities on the website.
Cookies are often used as a mechanism by website to remember activities that an end-user has done in the past, for example, logging in, clicking on particular buttons, having read pages on the site months or years ago.
Why we collect information and how we use it
The information that you provide while accessing our website is used for the following purposes:
Facilitation of the service requested by you- Procure your Visa, Passport or Legalization.
Briefing you of the application status, expiry of Visa/Passport, Amends to the Visa Policy, Updates on our Services
Improvement & development of our services & gaining market intuitiveness for marketing projects.
Please provide us the required information and/or consent to use it as required, in order to enable us to expedite your application/order in part or fully.
- Who we share your information with and why
How we protect the information we hold on you
Your personal information may be shared with the third parties for the purposes mentioned below:
To expedite your order/application, we may share your personal information with consulates/visa centers, courier/logistic companies, invitations/visa approval providers, solicitors/public notaries/legalization offices as required.
With companies that assist our business activities in visa & immigration request execution.
With public authorities in response to the requests for the purpose of national security/law enforcement, as required by the law.
With the person who handles your order/application on your behalf. For Example, when a group order/application is made for a certain number of applicants or a personal assistant handles your application on your behalf & provides us with the required personal information.
In case we sell/acquire a business unit, we may share your personal information stored in that particular unit for the purposes mentioned above in this policy.
Note: We do not sell your personal information to the third parties. In addition to that, we do not share information with any third party, except as otherwise set forth in this policy.
- We are committed to protect the integrity of your personal information. To fulfill this commitment, following are the measures employed by Belguim Visa:
France Visa Team receives annual training & periodic bulletins based on good security practices.
We incorporate protection measures to ensure the safety of paper & digital archives that store your personal information.
We resort to a reliable combination of software & devices to safeguard our network from potential intruders.
This may occur due to the introduction of any new types of software, any change in industry standards, and/or due to regulation / restrictions by international regulatory authorities as they apply. Thus, please make sure to check this policy on our website regularly.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event will Belguim Visa be liable to pay for any damages, including without limitation, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort or any other theory of liability, arising in connection with any party's use of the website or in connection with any failure of performance, error, interruption, omission, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line system failure, loss of data, or loss of use related to this website or any website operated by any third party or any contents/ templates of this website or any other website, even if Belguim Visa is aware of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Belguim Visa harmless from and against all expenses, losses, claims, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Belguim Visa disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness of the materials or the reliability of any statement, advice, opinion or other information provided through the website. You agree that any reliance on any such statement, advice, opinion or information shall be at your sole risk and shall not be held against Belguim Visa for any legal or personal purposes.
- Belguim Visa reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any omissions or errors in any portion of the Website. Belguim Visa may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its products, content, templates, services or prices described in the website at any time without notice.